Monday, January 17, 2011

Ooey Gooey Pasta

My little girl likes to take cookbooks out at the library. . how cute is that? This is a recipe from one of those cookbooks. Kid friendly to make & delicious to eat. Can't beat it. I adjusted the recipe to make it enough for us to all have.



1lb pasta *I always use Smart Taste
1 jar of sauce *depending on how much sauce you like. I used 1 1/2 16oz cans
1/2lb ground beef
8oz mushrooms
1 package frozen broccoli florets
1 1/2 cups shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 350.
Cook pasta according to directions. I add in my bag of frozen broccoli with the pasta. Drain.
Brown meat. Add mushrooms & cook until tender.
Combine meat, mushrooms, pasta & broccoli in a bowl. Stir in sauce. & half the mozzarella cheese. Pour into 9x13 pan. Top with rest of mozzarella cheese & sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake 30 mins.

Nutritional Info
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Amount Per Serving
Calories: 393.1
Total Fat: 6.2 g
Cholesterol: 33.2 mg
Sodium: 854.9 mg
Total Carbs: 61.0 g
Dietary Fiber: 11.1 g
Protein: 30.2 g

No comments: