Thursday, February 3, 2011

Zucchini Casserole




I used to not like zucchini. . but one night at a hibachi place I decided to give it another try. Now I love it. I go through phases with it though. I think I tend to cook it too often and then get sick of it. I've had this recipe written down for quite sometime and I finally got around to trying it. It's in the oven as I type and it smells divine!



Adapted from: Gina's Skinny Recipes

4 cups grated zucchini (I used 2 little zucchinis and a squash)
1 cup Heart Smart Bisquick
1 small onion, grated
3 egg whites
1 egg
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1 tsp salt
1 tsp parsley

Preheat oven to 350.
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix well. Pour into pie dish sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 45 minutes until golden brown.

(before baking)

Serves 12
Calories: 110
Fat: 6
Carbs: 10
Fiber: 1
Protein: 3

No comments: